Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Guest Post: What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday 232

*Waves* it's Hannah here from Squintessential. Usually I blog my stuff over here but today I'm officially an "guest".

So... what's on my craft desk? I think it's probably safe to say what isn't! Today I'm working off the kitchen table and as you can see it is jam packed with stuff..



It's my last day of work and I'm intending to make the most of it. I have a large tote to make and turn into a tutorial. Some little EPP projects for mini kits, my pet project of a wallhanging needing more of an border. And that's just what is visible!





I've also started another pet project... another EPP wallhanging- if you want to know some basics on EPP just pop on over to my blog as that's something else I did today.

Linking up with Julia and WOYWW  232

Hannah.x

6 comments:

Jana TangledPen said...

oh those houses on fabric look so sweet!
I need to go check out your blog...
happy woyww! :)
Jana #67

StampinCarol said...

What can I say but WOW! What a project! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #76

Winnie said...

Such a pretty wall covering! Love the hexagons and the colors. That one piece with the house on it is amazing! Winnie#69

Miss Bohemia said...

You've been busy Hannah :-) I hope you managed to get lots done and enjoy your time off too.

dillydollydaydream said...

Haha should be plenty to keep you quiet there!
I'm working from the sofa today, lots of lovely crochet orders still to be done but at least I can do them in comfort. Enjoy your last day off :)

Laura said...

The hexagon pattern is great! Hope you got everything done you hoped to do. Happy WOYWW (a day late) from Laura #16