Saturday, 21 April 2012

Celebrating Crafty Folk featured artist Loutul

Artist Spotlight On Loutul

 

As part of our weekly team treasury challenge, an amazing artist is featured each week in treasuries curated by different members of the team. Today I would like to feature Louise of Loutul!

Loutul is full of 'embroidered wall art, pewter wall sculptures, pewter candle sleeves, decorative glass bottles, custom embroidery and pewter embossing'.  All designs are made by hand using only hand tools.  Customer service features highly in Louise's shop and she offers a custom service for 'both embroidered artwork and pewter repousse' 


 We have lots of amazing treasuries featuring  Louise's shop Loutul, curated by our team members and they can be found here, but here are a few I would like to share with you today. Louise's work and the designs of lots of other amazing artists are included in these curated designs below!

4 comments:

loutul said...

I'd like to say a huge big 'THANK YOU' to all my Crafty Folk teammates for the wonderful treasuries they've put together for me this past week. It has been a wonderful week for me - the number of "hearts" my items have got thanks to you has increased dramatically as have the visits to my shop. All I can say is that I am extremely happy that this isn't a competition and I dont have to pick a winner !

Thanks again everyone

Polly said...

What a fabulous collection of items! And loutul's work is just beautiful.

PollyKrafts
x

Ali said...

Love Loutul's shop, very talented lady :)

And love Aunty Joan's treasury!

Ali x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

All such lovely treasuries! Thank you for including mine here. It was a pleasure to make. Congrats again to Louise!