Monday, 13 February 2012

Crafty Folk Etsy Treasuries ~ Simple Charm, Red & Black, & Pretty In Pink

Today I would like to share 3 treasuries featuring some of the talented 'Crafty Folk' team on Etsy!

The first treasury was curated by Colleen of Clover Jewels and is a wonderfully romantic treasury titled 'Simplistic Charm'! 



The next treasury is a dramatic collection titled 'Craftyfolk Team Red and Black Treasury' and was curated by Susan of Dottie Designs!  This is Susan's first treasury and we think she did an amazing Job!



The last treasury was curated by me Jen of Miss Bohemia and returns to the softer theme and is titled 'Pretty In Pink'!

8 comments:

Pam Southernwood said...

fab treasuries :)

SJ Egan - Fragment Designs said...

OoOOH you're making me want to go and make treasuries! Think I'll have to do one this evening :)

UniquelyYours said...

They look wonderful.

Cloverjewels said...

Oh, thats my Treasury, am all chuffed! Off now to have a peek at the other two properly! x

Dottie Designs said...

Ooh! That's mine!!! I really enjoyed making it and hopefully it won't take me so long next time lol! Off to look at the other two now :o)

Linden said...

Beautiful Treasuries, have faved and commented on them all!!

Must get on and make some more Treasuries, I so love doing them them:)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous treasuries everyone, off to have a go at another one.
@Dottie, they take me ages too as there are so many great items it's hard to choose:)

Michelle - C Shell Cards

Infiniti said...

Gorgeous treasuries and I am lucky enough to be included in 2 of them, thank you lovely ladies :)