Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Its hard to believe we're now into 2012, who knows where the last 12 months have gone? Its also the start of another new month for the CraftyFolk team and the daily listing club. Those of us without post-New Year's Eve hangovers have been up and about already with some fantastic new listings in their Etsy shops!
Just click on the picture for more information about the item:

1.Lillys Night Garden
2.bluedaisyglass
3.Pixiecorpse
4.ColourMeFun
5.Lynwood Crafts
6.Dottie Designs
7.Diomo Glass
8.ellodesign
9.Greenbea
10.GimmeThatThing
11.Mish73
12.Blue Forest Jewellery
13.Beadingshaz

12 comments:

Dannie said...

Thank you so much for including our crayons in your blog!

xDannie

Sue, Lynwoodcrafts said...

Some beautiful items! Thank you for including my brooch. I think perhaps, I had better re-crop the photos to a square format though!

Diomoglass said...

Thank you for including my little frog too!!

Sharon @ SP Jewellery said...

thanks so much, I was really pleased with the pink and grey combo pearl bracelet :)

Amanda Robins said...

Happy New Year, Dawn, and thanks for including my fluffy poncho!

Blue Forest Jewellery said...

What a great start to the new year.

Thanks so much for including my tribal necklace :-)

Alison

Ello Design said...

Thanks for including my card! Such lovely items already this year, i'm sure this will continue all year :)

Leanne x x

mythreebeez said...

That is very kind of you to feature my new gold stylus with dangle.
Thank you so much!!
Happy selling for 2012!
Jeanie x

bluedaisyglass said...

What a great start to the year. Thanks for including my pendant today.

Michelle said...

Yay, thank you for including my little trinket dish xx

pjamarama said...

Thank you for including my caterpillar ACEO! I'm listing a new one a day hopefully for a whole year if I can keep up with it hehe...
Looks fantastic!!!

Miss Bohemia said...

Beautiful designs, all of which would make fab gifts!